Josiah loves Daniel

Possible titles for this slightly-too-long video:

1. Daniel is the Perfect Little Brother
2. Josiah Disobeys Repeatedly (and gets away with it)
3. Daniel Does a Million Sit-ups



I tried to get a picture of Superman and Littleman

But it didn't work

Ever

Almost

But at least they stopped moving for a second so that I got a non-blurry picture

And again!

I cut his hair. 

Josiah's hair doesn't ever need to be brushed and I can hardly be bothered to brush my own hair.
I was tired of looking at unruly baby hair that needed brushing.
So I buzzed it. 
Yay boys!

Comments

  1. Great pictures and video. Love those boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel seemed to enjoy being pushed around by his older brother. Me thinks that won't last for long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel looks so cute with his hair cut! I love when Joe just lies there cuddling his little bro... so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel looks so cute with his hair cut! I love when Joe just lies there cuddling his little bro... so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Who knew exercise could be so funny:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment