Outtakes

This past weekend, Calvary Bible Church (one of our supporting churches in Michigan) held their annual Global Impact Weekend. They asked the missionaries they support to send in video answering questions about worship... favorite worship song, what worship is, etc. Though we did eventually send in videos of ourselves, Nathan and I initially made Josiah answer the questions, hoping he would be cute enough to make it on Calvary's big screen so that we didn't have to!

If you were at Calvary this past weekend, you may have seen Josiah sing Jesus Loves Me, but I don't think you got the full version...

Of course, we didn't send in the video of Josiah pulling the loose string from his underwear...

I think this one is my favorite.

The first part of this video is most entirely not true. 
But the ending is sweet.

Thank you for your support Calvary Bible Church!

Comments

  1. Adorable!! I know very well you can't force a child to be that cute and obedient! That needs to be their idea somehow (I love that Josiah decided he was going to sing very nicely)! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Force? No. Bribe? Yes. :) I may have promised him candy if he sat nicely and answered my questions...

      Delete
  2. Oh.my.stinkin'.goodness! This is probably one of my most favorite posts to date! LOVE Joe's precious little voice talking about "THEE. most. important." things! :) How God must truly be smiling down when little voices and hearts talk about Him in such ways.
    Thanks for sharing these, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that the. most. important. thing. is to jump really really high! :)

      Delete
  3. His was definitely the cutest of the videos that were played Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lots of practical theology there:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment