2 Month Doctor Visit

Josiah had his 2 month check-up today. He weighs 12lbs. 12oz. and is 23 in. long. He is in the 75 percentile for his weight, 55 for his height, and 90 for his head circumference. He's been showing a strong tendency to keep that huge head facing to his left, so the doctor gave me some "exercises" to do... basically I just need to be more persistent in having him turn his head to the right. But his head isn't flattening on the left side, so that's good. Overall, he's very healthy!

This is the second time we've seen Josiah's pediatrician and the man makes me chuckle on the inside. He is a very short, soft-spoken, gentle man... whose name is Dr. Miyamoto. I get some Karate Kid image in my mind when I hear the name Miyamoto. 

There was a 2 day old baby in the waiting room. He was so tiny my initial thought was that he must have been a premie... but no, dad said he was over 8 pounds. I don't even remember Josiah being that small! Amazing. 

Comments

  1. This doesn't exactly apply to this post, but just wanted to comment that Josiah is one really cute kid. I mean, he's really cute, and his smiling pictures are hilarious, especially the first one with his eyes closed. It is so fun seeing you and Nathan experience the first weeks, months of parenthood as it brings back such fantastic memories of all of the excitement and nervousness (WHAT HAVE WE DONE??? I LOVE THIS KID!!! WHAT HAVE WE DONE???) Thanks for starting up a blog again, we all look forward to being able to keep up with the Cliftons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment