Look! A blog post!

We just spent a great couple of days with the Torgusborg. It was super fantastic and included a trip to the zoo, which happens to be the only time I took pictures, so here you go...

The boys.

The lovely Lucy.

The marvelous Mary.

Edmund and goat.

Pouty disobedient Josiah.

A long day at the zoo requires time to stop and stretch.

It is also important to act like a monkey.

And to stick out your tongue like a giraffe.

"Cheese!"



One more time. That's better.

P.S. We're moving to Hong Kong in two weeks!


Comments

  1. "Pouty disobedient Josiah." - I guess that's true. At least he's still cute even with the pout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two weeks!!! Does that mean the David and Lauren's baby has come? I can't believe you're leaving so soon.

    Also, the Torg's seriously have to name the new baby Peter. 3 of the 4, I mean come on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best post of the year! And Alicia, there SO will be no Peter. Lucy and Edmund were named without thought of connection and I must confess I often regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling shots....good times...2nd generation Cliftogies...big monkies... pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment