Impossibility

It seems as though we have reached the point where getting a good picture is impossible.

Because someone is always on the wrong lap or has their fingers in his mouth.

Or whatever.

But at least joy can still be communicated!

Is this child's head the same size as mine? Seriously.

I'm thankful that my parents were here while Nathan was gone. 
I got to go to town, by myself, multiple times. Simple pleasures. 
Sewing projects were done, food in the freezer, and Josiah was very happy for all the extra, quite focused, attention on him.
Daniel just thinks he wants me all the time. 

Anyway, Nathan gets home Monday morning. Yay!!!

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous family.... Grandparents, momma, and kiddos!!!! Praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this last pic of you and Joe. It should be your profile pic AND it should be in a frame for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment