Bala Bala Bu

Before you watch the video, 
here's a closer look at Josiah's costume from his class performance at graduation.

We knew his class was singing, but we didn't know he had a costume. 
Especially this one.

We also didn't know exactly how much Josiah likes performing. 
Before going on stage he kissed his teacher on her knee and exclaimed "I'm so happy!"

 Watching him dance makes me happy. 
(Yes, the bouncing white child on the end is ours. Sorry for such a long video, I just couldn't stand to cut anything out. I'm sure it's just because I'm his mom, but I laugh so hard when I watch this.)

And after the performance he was fairly manic. 

Someone likes the stage.

Comments

  1. I giggled too when I watched this, Shannon! It's so good to see him so bouncy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure he's your child? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa laughed when he watch this video. Great performance! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard not to laugh and smile. Way to go Josiah. You were great! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of watching Sunday school productions where there's always that one kid that isn't paying attention and is doing his own version of things while the rest of the group does what they practiced. Joe is now that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that boy could give David K. a run for his money! so, stinking adorable! I am so glad you put him in preschool. he is obviously thriving with all of these awesome experiences. And when you blog about it, we get to peek in too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ridiculously cute....wise of the teachers to put him on the end so his enthusiasm was unhindered and the other children were safe, lol.....a chip off the old block, I say, x 10!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment