Weather

I feel that suddenly some of the fog has lifted. Fog that I wasn't fully aware of. And with this new slightly less foggy state, I have been rearranging the house. And moving children out of my bedroom. (Not that the one child is sleeping any better, but maybe he will learn to do so outside of my bedroom.) It is nice to have 8 square feet of floor space in our bedroom instead of just 2 square feet. It is also nice to have a husband who stays up late scrubbing floors. And it's nice to have clean floors. Maybe once I am done moving furniture and removing dust, I will consider blogging again. :)

Also, why does all the fun weather keep happening in the middle of the night?


Comments

  1. Well...but you are blogging about cleaning house. (I wonder, how many people in the world clean house AND blog about it?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment