Kids Only Zone

We've crossed a few milestones recently and I think we are officially free of all things associated with the baby stage!


There are no more:

cribs
strollers
high chairs
slings or carriers
diapers
pacifiers
thumbs to suck
necessary blankets
necessary stuffed animals

We've been done with most of those things for a while, but a few have lingered. Of course that doesn't mean we can eat ice cream in the summer without making a complete mess. Maybe we'll reach that milestone eventually. 


About the only "baby" thing left is the the baby seat on the back of my bike. 


But it is much easier to ride this sweet and sassy thing around than to expect her to bike or scooter herself!


Before any of you even think about saying something about savoring this stage because before I know it they'll be out of my house and blah blah blah, let's just remember that I was the one who woke up in the toddler bed this morning!


Nathan gets home on Wednesday and then some habits will need to change!

But they are pretty adorable. :) 

Comments

  1. Oooh we're there too! Well, my younger two still wear diapers at night. And my middle has a teddy bear she always sleeps with, but she is able to sleep without it if she needs to. We are also done with naps. :-) We do have a stroller that we use for things like the zoo, but it's not NEEDED, just a nice thing to have!

    Also, this year my youngest will go to preschool at a church near our house. :-o All three kids in school! Crazy. If only I wasn't homeschooling... would be nice if all three kids in school meant some alone time for me. ;-) Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment