Napping

Josiah seems to progress and digress alternatively in his ability to go down for a nap without crying. And I know all this transition and traveling doesn't help anything. For a while it was always a battle and oftentimes I would just give in and let him nurse to sleep. Then for about a week I could put him down wide awake and he would just flip over and fall asleep. Now, he whimpers (which is quite adorable) when we walk into his dark room because he knows it is time to sleep. Sometimes he cries for a bit and sometimes he doesn't. And though I think the days of 2 2-hour naps are gone, I am thankful that he still naps twice a day! In general, the kid is a light sleeper and will do anything to not sleep. If you so much as whisper his name while he's sleeping he will pop up. Since he is currently napping, I will leave you with some pictures of a bundled baby and go get some lunch!



Comments

  1. he is such a little darling! enjoy the naps for as long as possible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josiah is practicing the theory of nap-taking that his mom used when she was young.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment