Road Trip!

We leave in the morning for a trip to Michigan and Indiana. Thursday evening we are sharing with a missions committee in Michigan, Friday we are traveling down to Indianapolis and staying with friends from Taylor, and Saturday we head to Taylor for Homecoming. I haven't been back to my alma mater since graduation so it will be fun to be reminded of those 4 years of my life! It is not supposed to get above 45 degrees over the next few days, so if you happen to live in Southeast Asia, Southern California, or Louisiana... think warm, happy thoughts for us. :) We appreciate your prayers for the weekend as we travel and represent SALT.

Apparently I haven't been very good about taking pictures the last few days, because I don't have much. But I suppose these are appropriate since his shirt says "Road Trip." Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the outfit and jacket from Taiwan!



Comments

  1. katherine kimbrell(:October 15, 2009 at 12:34 PM

    Consider it done!(:
    (Praying, oh and happy warm thoughts!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, adventurous much? lol, that is great that you guys are able to go and share what you are you are going to do! i am keeping all of you Cliftons in my prayers, (oh, and dont freeze)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment