Camp Eagle

We had a good couple of days in Virginia... saw some old friends, made some connections, learned some things, and got some rest. On Thursday we went to Camp Eagle where Nathan spent some time as both a camper and junior counselor growing up. And we took some pictures. Just for you!

Josiah seemed to enjoy his first trip in the ergo on my back.
The swimming hole with water slide.
An awesome swing.
So beautiful.
Ok. So this is so cool. This is a fenced in area with goals on each side and a net on top...
and inside the fenced in area are barrels in the ground that we can only assume people stand in and then play soccer with their hands. How cool, huh?!
And now for all the posed pictures...
Josiah is really good at pulling hair from this position.
Happy flying baby. I love this picture.
Closeup.
And then we found this game. I don't know what it's called, but it involves a carpeted trough and pool balls. The sound at the very end of the video is Josiah sucking on a pool ball.

The end.

Comments

  1. I'm thankful for pictures of Joe. I get tired of other tasks (necessary or not) but I never get tired of pictures or videos of Josiah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are awesome. I miss you all, and wish I were getting to know Josiah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... through more than internet videos that is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's called carpet ball (at least that's what we called it)! I LOVE that game! What a beautiful place to camp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that place is so beautiful! and it looks like you guys had a good time too. i can not lie, i am loving the posed pictures (that is style) and the Josiah toss, that made me laugh... allot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment