Little Show Off

First, the bad news: I didn't dress Joe up in a costume this year. Sorry. I just had no motivation, since no one was going to see him. And I didn't feel like spending any money. However, we did sit at the door and pass out candy to the little trick-or-treaters. If you came to our door Saturday night, you were greeted by...

The Curious,

or The Anxious,

or The Little Monster. Isn't this face better than any costume??
Seriously, click on that picture and make it bigger.

Ok, now the good news: Josiah took his first steps!!! Now that I think about it, good is a relative term, but at least this is exciting news. And of course he did it when we had company and after he had refused to go to bed (meaning I didn't want to make our company listen to the crying, so he won and got to stay up). He obviously needed to stay up and show off.


A little bit after this video he proceeded to walk 14 steps on his own. When this little one decides to do something, he pretty much goes all out. I'm pretty sure he'll be running tomorrow. So I'm going to bed!

Comments

  1. alicia and I are watching this and are SUPER happy. Woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can run, that'll be a good thing for him to do. He can chase me (or I can chase him) that will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, first off, i clicked on the picture. now i believe i am scarred for life. they don't make costumes like that anymore....
    second, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! joe is growing up so fast and strong, and i only wish i could be there to see him; seeing some of his first steps is so exciting! (now you just have to update us when he can do high-fives!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment