Dear Aunt Kara & Uncle Carey,

Thanks so much for driving so far to come see me!
I was so happy about presents you brought! Well, the toys anyway, but I know my mom was excited about the clothes.
I'm getting better at my shapes and colors. Yay!!
I guess you guys had some fun when I was in bed. Well, I don't like hotdogs anyway, so whatever.
I loved going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with you. It was so much fun to run through all those hallways with the loud music and bright colors.
I'm so glad that it snowed while you were visiting. You were so happy too when you danced in the snow!
But it was SO cold the next day!
Aunt Kara, you made a pretty snow angel even though it was so cold. My mom thought you were kinda crazy. She told me so.
I was super excited about the snow.
Well, until I touched it for too long...

And then after my traumatic snow experience, you guys made me do this ridiculous photo shoot. Eh, more on that later.
This photo shoot was much better. Shorter is always better!
I love you Aunt Kara and Uncle Carey! Come visit again soon!
Love, Josiah

Comments

  1. What a sweet post. The video was so cute, poor baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww i loved the video! lol he is always so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. so darling!!! i love "Joe's" comments; cant lie, i want your snow, but guess i will have to settle for a slight drizzle...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment