The "Beach"

While in Indiana for college, I was always confused when people talked about going to the beach. The beach was so far! But I guess when you're stuck in the middle of the country, you pretend that beaches exist around lakes. So now that we're (temporarily) stuck in the middle of the country, I'll admit that a lake beach can still be fun. We look Josiah a few weeks ago and he had lots of fun! This lake beach is in a nice park and they even provide sand toys to play with. (Since they made so much effort to bring sand in, they may as well provide the toys too, right?)

So here's the scenery:



And here's the little guy:



Comments

  1. I love it! Give the boy a bucket and a spade and he goes to work. I'm guessing no one had to show him how to use the tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, what?!? that sand doesn't occur naturally?!? I'm offended ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment