So Heavy

I don't know why the scale only read 26 pounds yesterday at the doctor's office, but it did. My back and arms tell me that Josiah is so much heavier than that! And at 32 3/4 inches, he's staying well above the 50% mark. We like his new doctor. I think this is the first pediatrician that I've actually really liked and not just been ok with. By the end of the visit, Josiah was hugging the doctor's legs, so I suppose that's a good sign. He didn't cry for his shot, just yelled for 2 seconds, and when I opened the van door at home, he handed me his bandaid. Clearly, bandaids are for babies.

Comments

  1. Hey Shannon what ya doin' posting at 4:16 AM??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. I guess he's more manly than his dad now when it comes to shots. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment