Mushrooms!

I know I am way too excited about our mushrooms. Oh well. So this was the first one. It started growing June and was actually very pretty. Until it stopped raining.
Then it got ugly and disintegrated. This is where it used to be:
But now some more have started growing, and with a vengeance!
They aren't as pretty, but they're bigger. Which makes them more awesome.
Josiah likes them, and mostly remembers not to touch them. I'm pretty sure they're edible, actually, but I'd prefer that Josiah not be the one to eat them.
The mossy wetlands under the trees where the mushrooms grow...
Now humor me with comments about our incredible mushrooms! :)

Comments

  1. oh my gosh shannon! those are the biggest mushrooms i've ever seen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! They really are interesting. I've never seen mushrooms that big. I would be fascinated, too. But you have a cute little boy in some of them and that makes it even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mushrooms are great (especially if the cook knows how to prepare them well).
    Pictures of Joe - Always a Good Thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA! the mushrooms have definitely gotten bigger within the week!!! Are you sure you're not secretly watering them so they don't leave again??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's only one other mushroom I can think of that's more incredible. But those are pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment