Number 14

I took Josiah on his 14th plane ride yesterday and I think it was the best one yet. Except for the part where we left Nathan behind.


*We didn't check any bags, so it was a super quick check-in and there was no security line.

*Once we got into the terminal, I stopped to tie my shoes and a man approached us and gave me a free pass to the Delta Sky Lounge. I was skeptical and a bit scared to go through those opaque doors, but after getting up the courage, Josiah and I had a lovely wait with free juice and muffins. So if some random person approaches you with a free Delta Sky Lounge pass, and you initially think he might be a creep, just use it anyway. It's like a different world in there. A world with free food and comfy chairs.

*The flight was half full! So not only did we have a 3-seat row to ourselves, but there was no one anywhere around us, so when Josiah decided to randomly scream, I didn't mind.

*It's only an hour and a half flight to North Carolina. And shorter flights are definitely better.


So here we are. With dial up internet. You may or may not see any pictures this week.

Comments

  1. Cool. Glad it went so well, and the flight was so open.
    I agree--the lounges are a much nicer wait. I get to sit in them as a frequent flyer when I have an international ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dial up internet still exists? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment