Dear Daddy,

You're on the big airplane right now and I have something to tell you.

Um... I like to eat apples on a stick. Do you think we could eat some manly meat on a stick when you get home? I love you, Daddy.

Also, um... I like bunnies! You know, those fruit snack ones mommy sometimes buys me. Yum! I love you, Daddy.

And, um... well, I did this...



Mommy says I knew I was being bad because I hid the pieces under the couch. But I was just trying to be quiet while you and Mommy talked on Skype the other day. I love you, Daddy.

Don't be mad at Mommy, I didn't tell her I was going to do it. I was just sitting there, thinking about how fun it is to play the drum while you play guitar, and the next thing I knew, pieces of your guitar case were under the couch. Weird, huh? I love you, Daddy.

Anyway, Mommy says I need to tell you something...



Well, I'm glad that's behind us. I'm gonna give you a big hug when I see you at the airport and be so happy to see you... because you won't have read this letter yet. I love you, Daddy.

Your adorable son,
Josiah

P.S. Bunnies!

Comments

  1. how could daddy possibly be mad after that cute post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Joe (and the interactive process used in this post).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last "bunnies" cracks me up every time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not mad...he better get less cute as he gets older or he is going to be a spoiled brat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment