The bestest thing ever.

Last week sometime, I don't really remember when, we were in Thibodaux, Louisiana where the warm blanket of humidity enveloped me, the mosquitos bit me, and everything was so very green. We got to spend time with some wonderful people that I hadn't seen in years and years, we ate great food, and we got a fantastic night of sleep. But by far the best thing about our stop in cajun country (at least according to Josiah) was this...

...a kiddie John Deer gator that Josiah got to drive. For 2 hours. After a brief lesson on the accelerator, he was off. He eventually learned to steer and stop... kinda. He drove all the older kids all around, especially these two little beauties.

Here are a couple of videos of Josiah driving.
Jennifer, I'm sorry for any permanent whip lash effects! :)




Comments

  1. This is sooooooooooooo sweet!!! It was so great to see you, Nathan, and Josiah!!! I loved our visit, and I have been praying that God will give you dear, sweet, wonderful friends in Hong Kong. I love that with Christ, our bond is eternal!!! Love you all!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...Joe's mom has been informing us that Joe luvs to drive. Now Joe gets to demonstrate his love of driving. ('Tis interesting to note that he drives off with TWO girls in his car.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh:) I love the whiplash too:) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very cute...the first of times to come of joe drivin the girls for a great time.....i kept replaying it and now I think my neck is hurting just watching it.....lol.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment