Life is a Highway

I hope those pictures of Josiah at school pacified you a bit. :) I really will get back into regular blogging again, there's just such a backlog of stories and pictures and I don't know where to start.

So I will start with the present. And maybe I will get back to the past eventually.

...

The beginning of the end has begun. Dun dun dun.

Monday we left Gaffney, SC. We said farewell to my parents, who will be there a few more months before returning to Taiwan, hopefully in June. My mom is feeling great and will be doing several weeks of radiation therapy before they begin planning their return to Asia.

We are currently in Atlanta for a few days with Uncle and XiXi. We will continue heading west until we get to California sometime at the end of March. Nathan did a super great job packing the van... 4 suitcases and some other bags in the car top carrier, space to sit beside Josiah if needed, and the ability to see out the back window. Good times.
...

Ok, back to the past.
A few weeks ago, Nana and Bill came to visit us at CIT.

We played a lot.

On the slides.

And with rackets and balls.

And we said goodbye.
But we hope to see you in Hong Kong!

Up Next? Thoughts on our time at CIT.
Well, maybe. I shouldn't promise anything. :)

Comments

  1. Josiah is so cute:) We miss you guys, I am glad you are back to updating, but I understand it's been crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need a place to rest on your way west,
    stop by our place, we're the best! (Sorry, I had no intention of making this a rhyme scheme until I had rest and west, so I added best. I don't really think we're the best, FYI!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment