LarryBoy Returns!

While we were at CIT (missionary training), there was a LarryMobile in the community playroom that Josiah claimed as his. It was in our apartment most of the time we were there and though it did not have a LarryBoy to accompany it, Josiah loved it. Since we arrived in Hong Kong, he has asked for it several times. Because I am (apparently) a softy, I asked my parents to buy him a LarryMobile while they were in the States.

Because I am also (apparently) a demanding child, I also asked my mom to make Josiah a new quilt for his new big boy bed. She made a baby quilt for him when he was born, but I wanted a bigger one that would match the colors of his new room. Thankfully she had enough energy throughout her radiation treatments and was able to finish it before they returned to Taiwan.

My parents shipped both items ahead of them and the box arrived today! Below are three videos... Video #1: Josiah opens the quilt. Video #2: Josiah opens LarryBoy. Video #3 Josiah talks about his new toys. If you don't have time to watch all the videos, or you don't think you are really that interested (understandable), just watch the beginning of Video #2 - it will definitely put a smile on your face!

Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa!!!



The new quilt on Josiah's bed... it's perfect!
Now I just need to get curtains for his room.

Josiah dancing on his bed.

Me holding Josiah down so that I can get a picture.

Back to the videos.
Seriously, watch the first half of this one and tell me you didn't smile.



Watch Josiah talk all about his new toys.



I hope your day is full of LarryBoy-type excitement!

Comments

  1. Oh my word, he is so sweet, Shannon & Nathan;). I actually teared up for a second watching him open up Larry BoY:). HA! We do miss you guys... Keep the cuteness coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. toddler excitement - it's always so raw and real. i Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure puts into prospective to enjoy the gifts we're given! He's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching the toddler at play is ALWAYS an exciting activity. Seeing the toddler's mom classify herself as a "demanding child" was almost as much fun as watching the toddler tell his parents "no, no, no".

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to be able to experience the excitement and joy of our grandson via video. Thanks for sharing. Sure put a big smile on my face. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He laughs until his face is red. It's funny =) and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment