Scrapbooking

This blog is about as close to a scrapbook as I'll ever get. Because seriously. I'm much to practical for all that silly paper and special scissors and time and money. Though anyone is welcome to make my blog into a scrapbook anytime they want. :) I'll leave it right here.

Some things to be remembered:

A couple of nights ago, after Nathan came home, Josiah and I were both trying to interact with him at the same time. Josiah finally got tired of not getting Daddy's full attention and said to me: "Go away! You go cook some beans!"


Josiah knows he's a big boy. And if you dare suggest that he will get bigger or if he does something new he will be more of a big boy, he informs you "I already a big boy now!" Observing him learn language is so amazing. I had no idea he knew how to use the word "already" in a sentence.


Yesterday we were out running errands and as Josiah was running ahead of us (because he doesn't really do anything except run recently) another 2-year-old started running with him. Josiah was much faster and clearly aware of that, since he told us, "I'm too fast for him."


Every time we go to a playground, Josiah poops. It's rather annoying.


Yesterday, Josiah fell asleep on our laps on the bus. He slept for a good half an hour before we had to get off the bus. He then stayed asleep while Nathan carried him to the bike. He continued to sleep while sitting upright in the bike seat and even after I carried him upstairs. When did he wake up? When I put him in bed. Makes sense.


A hunk of watermelon on a cutting board and a butter knife will keep Josiah occupied for a very long time.


The other day, Josiah decided to call me "Shannon" and Papa "Uncle Cary." I suppose it is confusing to have a Papa named Cary, an Uncle Carey, and an Uncle Gary. I have no idea if he realizes they are all different people.


One of these Clifton boys is much better at pretending to sleep than the other one...

Comments

  1. The picture of the "sleeping boys" was great. The watermelon story was wonderful. (Send Joe over here, we have a fruit stand just outside the main front door of our housing complex.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one? I can't really tell!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your form of 'scrapbooking' is super practical and portable and savable for years to come for us all....we love it. And the birthday party looked super fun, super tasty, with a little super cute boy and you sporting your super active one in the cooker. The unicorn husband who can't count sure can cook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... Nathan looks like his dad... by A LOT...
    Scrap booking takes a certain type of personality. Whereas photo books and blogs are for practical people... like us! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment