Sand Baby

Daniel got to play in the sand a couple of times last week.
And he loves it. 

Josiah took away his toys, as usual, but Daniel didn't care.
Because there was sand!

I tried to give him a paci in order to keep him from eating sand.
(This tactic worked great with Josiah when he was outside at this age.)
But Daniel doesn't love the paci enough.

Instead, he just got handfuls and facefuls and mouthfuls of sand!

"What mom? It's good."

"So good!"

Anyway, at the time of my writing this, Josiah is in school and Daniel is napping.
Silence. What a wonderful thing.

Josiah did great at his first day yesterday. And again today, he was quite happy to go.
He is still quite stressed about snack time, however. 

I just haven't had the chance to talk to his teachers about snack time.
So hopefully he gets something reasonable today... like fruit or crackers. 
"Or sand!" Daniel says.

I should do an entire blog post of all the pictures of Daniel looking at his hands.
(But I probably won't because it will take too much time to look through pictures.)

I don't think he was really sad, this face was just one in a progression of pictures,
but it's it cute?

My three men.

Family. 

Comments

  1. Would a "thank you" portion work for snack time? It is a compromise, the number of bites per year of life. It only works for a few years, but by that time, new foods have been tried. Thinking and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to end the Philippines trip by viewing new pictures of the grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I don't comment often enough (sorry!), but those boys are just TOO much! Baby Daniel is at that delicious kissable stage. I hope you are enjoying life and making friends and feeling at home. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment