I have not blogged recently.

And now that I've stated the obvious, let me begin to remedy the situation...

The past month has been quite busy... lots going on for Nathan at the office, lots of preparation for upcoming trips, lots of church stuff happening, and Nana visited! The weather has been fairly lousy and Daniel has been a lousy sleeper, but we are happy and healthy and thankful for caffeine. 

Nana's visit deserves its own post (or possibly several), but until I have time to go through those pictures, here are several (rare) pics of the four of us, just to show you that we still exist. :)


It's kinda funny that we live in HK but rarely ride the MTR, especially all 4 of us.
In fact, I think this was Daniel's first time on the MTR!


Can you find Josiah?


There he is.


 Look, a family picture. 
Good thing Josiah is making a frowny face.


And another family picture!
Good thing Daniel is being weird. :)

One day I may dedicate a wall in my house to failed family photos. 
Yes, I like that idea. :)

I'll be back with more pictures soon!

Comments

  1. I love the photos!! :) Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you have been busy, but thanks for the pics and captions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment