All Around the Mulberry Bush

On Tuesday I met up with my college roommate Melanie to hang out for a bit before she goes to Thailand with Word Made Flesh for 4 months. I hadn't seen Melanie in several years, so it was great to catch up! Unfortunately I chose a terrible meeting place... a park called Prairie Oaks... and there was more prairie than oaks because we had a hard time finding any shade! Josiah got a little sunburned, but thankfully he didn't seem to mind. Pray for Melanie today... she's on her way to Thailand and in the air for some 22 hours!

Happy squinty baby!

Video 1: Lots of laughing!

Video 2: Peek-a-boo under the table.

Video 3: Will he choose the tiger or the monkey?

Hint:

By the way, I love the fact that my husband has a grill and the time and energy to use it! Yay for delicious food!!


Comments

  1. How cute it he!? miss you guys so much.. The third video was my favorite and made me tear up a bit.. He actually chose the tiger that i bought for him! Yay joe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peek-a-boo!! It's overwhelming to me how smart he is as this little baby - how he was looking for Shannon under the table... so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Tiger or Monkey" - Carpet swimming? Maybe Josiah has invented a new sport named "swimming in the carpet".

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the laugh!! also, i have to admit that i am pleased he chose the lion... it seems more clifton appropriate :D also, i wish i had some of that barbecue!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment