Clap for the Concert

Nana bought Josiah a keyboard since he liked playing the piano so much. Usually Josiah is more fascinated with the colored buttons than the keys, but he does like to play it.


Josiah isn't really doing much playing in this video, but he's still enjoying himself.


Just this week Joe learned to clap, though he doesn't really make much noise when he claps.


And from yesterday...

"Mom!! I'm hungry!!"

"I'm gonna eat you if you don't feed me!"

"Fine, one more picture. Then food!"

Comments

  1. Joe's "mom, i'm hungry" face both makes me laugh and inspires terror in my heart... but its all good, his sloppy kiss in the next pic makes up for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Miss you guys terribly, and i have to agree with bev on this one, that picture is scary.. But also really cute.. Um, so, so many new things he is learning, dont ever stop this blog.. I need to see him grow up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, you two are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment