I know.

I haven't blogged.

I am currently busy writing a paper. Which is why I am... blogging.

Josiah continues to do great in child care. But at home... well, that's been a different story recently. He is SO VERY strong willed. And SO VERY opinionated. And SO VERY whiny. He hasn't been sleeping well, often crying out during the night. Last night he was yelling "No! Don't do that!" and continued even after we brought him to bed, which usually calms him down. I'm not sure if he was awake or asleep, but I definitely think the little guy isn't getting the rest he needs. So pray for him.

(After he did calm down, he told us he was hungry and wanted toast. So he ate dry toast while laying in bed next to me. Some time in the middle of the night I took it out of his sleeping hand. And then in the morning, I realized I was rolling around in bread crumbs. Good times.)

On a lighter note... the other 2-year-old boy here is Cyrus. Cyrus has 2 older brothers, so he is used to fighting for things and figuring out how to get what he wants. Josiah is not used to having another thing his size not willing to give in to him. The other day they were both put in time-out because they just kept fighting over stuff. I also over-heard them on the playground yelling at each other. And yet, yesterday Josiah told me, "I miss Cyrus." Such a sweet little love-hate relationship they have going!

Anyway, back to my paper.

Bye!


Comments

Post a Comment