MIA

We will be offline for the next few days. We don't have internet at the new apartment yet. But we also don't have a refrigerator, so we probably won't move in completely. We're gonna kinda see how it goes and see how quickly we can get the stuff we need.

Tomorrow our shipment from the States gets delivered, after the company decided to hold it from us because the consignee on the paperwork was Nathan Clifton, but Nathan's passport includes his middle name. At least they didn't charge us extra!

Josiah was diaperless most of the day to try and help the rash, which meant we did some potty training. I think he'll train pretty quick when I feel like life is stable enough to try. And his rash looks better too... hopefully it stays that way.

Ok, pictures soon!




Comments

  1. Holy moly I am so behind!!! I just read all your entries back and discovered you are PREGNANT!!! I am so excited for you!! Congrats to all of you!!!!
    love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear you trying the diaper-less option. I do it for Aria sometimes too. But it's always a little bit scary... I know cleaning up pee and poop isn't a big deal. But the idea of it is still gross! =) Hope you get settled in quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment