Update

So the, ahem, "borrowed" internet from our neighbor is not very consistent. But while I have the chance I'll let you know...

1. We should get our own internet Saturday afternoon. Pictures after that.
2. We got our fridge yesterday. It had to come up through the balcony because we didn't think to measure the stairwell before we ordered a slightly larger than HK normal fridge. Oops! But it's here!
3. Our furniture gets delivered tomorrow!
4. We had a fairly successful trip to Ikea today and though we are still missing things, at least we have a shower curtain.
5. I'm 50% on the ferries today. So since I lost my healthy breakfast, I replaced it with fried chicken with cheese and mayo on an english muffin from KFC. Good trade, huh?

More soon.

Comments

  1. Yummy fried chicken.... I'm surprised the smell of fried food isn't making you sick =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gootimes!....will look forward to new post after you get internet, hopefully with pics of the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your new place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment