Feel free to rob our house.

We're headed to Taiwan in the morning. Yay!

We haven't been since 2007 and while it is true that Hong Kong is close to Taiwan geographically, culturally, and linguistically... it's just not the same. We'll spend a week visiting my parents and also head back to our high school alma mater for a couple of days to see old friends and old places.

Of course, our Taiwan itinerary really just revolves around what we want to eat. Food is better in Taiwan than Hong Kong. Don't anyone contradict me, it's a fact.

Anyway, maybe we'll even leave the child with the grandparents a couple of times. It will be nice to have some time for just Nathan and I before we have two little boys demanding our attention.

Oh, and you aren't actually invited to rob our house. But I know some bloggers don't tell the interwebz that they are going out of town since someone might rob them. I just figured since there's only like 3 of you out there that actually know where we live, we were safe.

Comments

  1. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, there is that video where you bike ride... could be pretty easy for your stalker to come visit:) I hope you all have a grand time! Tell your parents I send my greetings:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was funny, hope you guys enjoy your time there.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taiwan food is definitely better than HK food. Hands down! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you had fun and ate like kings or should I say "ate like Emperors"?....you know, being in china and all....;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment