Sleeping and Eating

I thought I was going to resume more regular posting. Clearly that didn't happen.

Mostly because there's been a lot of this happening around here:
And by this I mean sleeping, not necessarily sleeping in underwear and jackets. Though Josiah really likes to wear jackets. He finds them cozy. And the best time to sleep is when you're cozy.

I've been really tired too. And since both Josiah and I seem to be eating more recently, I'll assume that Josiah and Daniel are doing some growing. Which means I'm also growing. Belly picture coming soon.


Doesn't this look like a really delicious way to start a pot of spaghetti?

Comments

  1. Can I have a serving of that spaghetti?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned something about cooking ground meat. this applies to all types of ground meat. If you want the meat to be in tiny pieces (such as in mapo tofu) you mix the raw meat with water before you cook it. Course... this tip does not apply to spaghetti sauce because you WANT chunky pieces of meat in spaghetti sauce. =) What a beautiful colorful picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment