Let's go fly a kite...

On this beautiful (though hazy) fall afternoon, we went to the beach to fly a kite.

Is flying a kite on the beach not a typical fall activity?

Josiah LOVED it.

And he ran and ran to make his kite fly.

And it flew pretty well. For a kite that cost $1.50.

Sorry these pictures aren't great. I just had my phone.

Eventually Nathan added a tail to help it fly better.

And eventually that cheap kite broke.

So we blew bubbles.

What did Daniel and I do?
Well, we sat.

And relaxed.

And looked cute.

Favorite.


Comments

  1. Awww you guys look so cute! and shannon you and daniel look good too lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! return of the pumpkin shirt! you guys are styling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how he's holding your face! That's so adorable! Did the tail at the end of the kite really make it better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me just thank you for now putting Mary Poppins in my head singing "Let's go fly a kite"..... NOT appreciated!!!! HA!

    And: OH MY WORD is the last pic not the most precious thing ever?!?!?!?! Joe holding your face is just priceless!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that last pic is off the charts cute and if I might add: his guns are really being showcased. he must get that from his father. haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment