Thankful

I am thankful for a curious boy.
And that he loves his new binoculars.


I am thankful that Josiah loves the idea of climbing trees.
And that his Daddy loves to protect him.


I am thankful for space to jump.
And couches to jump on.


I am thankful for for pictures (finally) on the wall.
And that practically anything just wipes off the material of these couches.


I am thankful for bikes.
And that I was still able to walk/preggorun fast enough to keep up with Josiah's bike on the way back home.


I am thankful for an active boy.
And that low 50's is about as cold as it will get.


I am thankful for photo Christmas cards to put on our bulletin board.
And for all of you who will find your extra photo cards and send them to us because we clearly need more, especially since Josiah very obviously does not love coloring enough to give us a good supply of artwork! :)

Comments

  1. I can't believe Josiah is old enough to ride a bike!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be totally "Sarah-like" but....HEY that's us there on your board! Glad it got there! I am becoming an international postal fool!! Nice post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment