An Afternoon in the Park

I didn't realize that I had not posted since Sunday. So to make up for that, this will be a big post. I hope you have a good internet connection!

This afternoon, the three of us decided to get away from normal life for a bit. So we went to a nearby park. Josiah fell asleep in the car and since it was time for him to take a nap, I figured Nathan and I would be able to spend a few hours talking without the distraction of the baby. But Josiah decided he also wanted to enjoy the outside. It turned out fine since we got some great pictures and video and still had some good conversation. 

Here is baby enjoying his time on the blanket...




Here is baby enjoying some time with Daddy. Look at that cute little baby booty!



Baby likes to fly!


Isn't this a great face!? There was a long string of drool also coming out of his mouth, but the camera didn't catch that. 



Little baby socks that don't like to stay on.


And little baby feet!


Now a video! 


Comments