The Bottle

There have been many friends at church offer to watch Josiah if I needed to run errands during the day or we wanted a night out. But as we had not yet tried him on a bottle, those offers did us no good. So this past Saturday we decided to see what he would do with a bottle. I pumped a bottle, gave it to Nathan, and well, Josiah didn't think twice. It was food and he wanted it so he ate it. After he finished the bottle, he was still hungry and went back to the breast with no problems. So now if I can be ok with the idea of being away from him for a few hours, I guess the stash of milk in the freezer might come in handy. :)







Comments

  1. I can't decide who is having more fun--the kid or the dad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures. Glad to know that Nathan can now participate in the feeding process, and give you guys a night out once in a while. I had to giggle a little at what you said about Josiah not hesitating...it was food. Takes after his daddy, right? Maybe he'll learn to cook like his daddy too! He sure is cute! You guys are doing a wonderful job with Josiah. Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed, BLESSED woman! My 3 annoying children refused bottles.

    Yes. ALL THREE OF THEM. I am still struggling with that. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment