What's New?

Every time Josiah wakes up, he finds new things in his world. Today he pulled up to the piano by himself and started to play it. I didn't encourage him, I didn't prop him, I just watched him do it himself. The video is a bit too long, but I wanted to keep filming in case he accidentally played a sonata or something. You'll see he's a bit tired because he pooped himself awake from his nap a bit early. Maybe he'll play a sonata next time if he isn't as tired.



Friday night we went to dinner with Nathan's debate partner from college and his family. Here are the boys trying to look serious, I think. I know I wouldn't want to battle with them in a debate... especially with such serious looking babies!


Mckenna is exactly 2 months younger than Josiah and though they were intitially interested in each other, that quickly faded, and we weren't able to get any very adorable pictures. But those 4 big blue eyes are adorable anyway! Josiah watched little Mckenna eat her cereal and sweet potatoes at dinner while he sucked on the lid of the mustard bottle, completely contented.


This morning, we tried cereal again, hoping that Josiah had been inspired. But he blew raspberries at this spoon at this was the result. I hope you can see the cereal on his forehead... and pretty much everywhere else.





Comments

  1. Hmmm... Josiah and Mckenna eh??? haha, i love the pics, and cereal face baby. you know people everywhere, don't you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment