Feet & Faces

It's been almost 6 weeks since I got my cast off, so I thought it was time for a scar update. Here it is, in all its splendor.
You can tell from the above picture that I still have some swelling. Below are a couple of comparisons. It's not so bad in these pictures because I took them in the morning, but at the end of the day, the swelling definitely worse. As far as I know this is still completely normal. I see and feel improvement on a regular basis... things like being able to stand on my left foot alone for 20 seconds, or stand on tip-toes, or walk a mile on the treadmill. But I'm also impatient and want the swelling to be gone, to be able to run, and have full range of motion! Thankfully, I'm almost as fast as Josiah! :)


Now some happy faces...


Comments

  1. She admits that she is impatient. Hmm...so is she learning to develop patience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see that you are healing up nicely Shannon, love those smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment