I know.

I know. It's been a week. That's just the way it goes.

Let's see... in the past week, Josiah has had 2 bloody noses. One during his sleep that I was not aware of until the next morning. Nathan gets bloody noses at night when it is dry and we had the heat on again because, yes, Michigan is cold. The other bloody nose happened when he fell out of his wagon. Thankfully it wasn't all that bad. I'm sure these are the first of many to come.

So like I said, it's cold. And rainy. But in a week we'll be in California and I assume that it will be the opposite of cold and rainy.

Oh, we applied for passports. Josiah should have his first passport soon and I will (finally) have a passport with the last name that I have had for the past 6 years. Seems strange that with all the airport security stuff that I was still able to travel internationally with my maiden name, even though my social security card, driver's liscence, etc had been changed.

As I stare out the window, all I can think about is how our yard just grows and grows and grows. Lush/overgrown green everywhere. I would be able to appreciate it more if all the yards around us weren't so well manicured. Oh well.

New pictures soon.

Comments

Post a Comment