The Bunk Beds

For many months Josiah has been able to climb up to the top bunks. But now he can also do this...

Which means that we either need to get some baby proof door nob things or teach him to climb down the bunk beds safely. Since this is the smirk he gives me when I try to get him to climb down safely, we'll probably go with the baby proofing.

Here is a series of pictures to show what happens when daddy hides under the blanket.



Another story... The 3 of us were playing some form of hide and seek the other day. Nathan and Josiah hid in the closet and I came in the room to find them.

"Is Josiah on the top bunk?" I wondered out loud.

"No!" came a small voice from the closet.

"Is Josiah on the chair?"

"No!"

"Is Josiah under the bed?"

"No!"

Clearly we have a ways to go.

Comments

  1. Excellent! You had told me before he was getting the hang of turning the doorknobs. His world widens! and a wonderful story on the hide-and-seek; reminds me a lot of what I do with God sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment