Who are you?


Comments

  1. Wow--learning lots, learning fast. And he has refined his name to Joe-sigh-sigh! (and refined your names as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. why did watching this make me cry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i lived close enough to babysit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear about the first time he calls for you and uses your first name instead of "Mommy" and "Daddy". :) It will happen! Just wait! :) Thanks again for watching Emmy today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i come and watch this whenever i need a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at your blog, because I hadn't in a long time, and after coming across this I showed all of my roommates, and basically anyone else that walked into the room. Josiah made everyone's night. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment