18

Sorry for the absence! I'll try to do a better job of showing you our travels. Josiah has now been to 18 States. And he's been doing a great job going from here to there and sleeping in the car and sleeping in new places and generally being a happy boy. Praise God! He's been a little sad about continually having to leave people that he likes, but welcome to your life, kiddo!


There may be snow on the ground outside, but I got these shorts for .70 cents and it makes me happy to see the little guy in summer clothes, so he's wearing them today. Obviously not outside.

I love how everywhere we go people have retro sippy cups. :)


There will be pictures tomorrow of Josiah with horses, goats, and a gator!

Comments

  1. "Retro sippy cups" now that's a category that is new news to me. (Will Joe ride on the goat or the gator?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment