How to get out of a spanking.

We've been traveling and living with people since December 15. In 8 different homes, I believe. Starting February 5, we'll be in the same place for 5 weeks of cross-cultural life and ministry training, but then after that we're back to the traveling thing until we get to Hong Kong. And even then, we'll probably be in some temporary housing before finding something more long-term.

So what does Josiah have to say to get out of a spanking?


"Hold me. I want to go home!"


Yep. So then we're both crying and my resolve to punish him is gone. I'm hoping that he didn't actually make the connection between what he said and what I didn't do...

In happier news, I just napped for 2.5 hours with Josiah and now he and Nathan are out wandering in the beautiful Virginia snow. :)

Comments

Post a Comment