With apologies to Zoe and Emmy.

We had another good day of regular sleeping patterns, for which I am very thankful! We looked at a couple of possible apartments today, which was good. We really like one and are trying to decide if it's worth the risk to keep looking around and loose the apartment or just go for it. The part of me that desperately wants to be able to create home again wants to not look any further. But I do like options.

Anyway, I'll write more about the housing search later. We also spent a bit of time at the local playground, talking with a few parents and watching Josiah play with neighborhood kids.

He chased some older kids around...

...and had a couple of stare downs.

He acted like a little monkey...

...and scared me a bit.

But mostly, he liked hanging out with Helly.
At least I guess that's how you spell her name. That's how it's pronounced.

They became friends quickly. Apparently.

Look at her awesome pants!

Anyway, glad he's comfortable in Hong Kong! :)

Comments

  1. Glad to hear Josiah is adjusting well. Is that the little girl he kissed? She's cute! Praying that God will lead you to just the right place. We were always told that location is the most important thing to look for in a new place. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are wonderful now. Someday, they will be valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josiah just makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't it great that as congested as hong kong is there seem to be these little play areas nestled away here and there....Josiah is such a catalyst for friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pictures keep the stories coming. You are always in our thoughts and prayers.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA HA! I am a couple of days behind catching up with friends via blog-land and got SO curious when I saw the title of this post! :) Don't worry - I won't tell Emmy. :) I WILL tell you, however, that the other morning, Emerson was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast while I was at the sink. Out of the blue she says, "I miss Josiah". She was looking up at the picture we have of you guys on our memory board and that was her response. Melted my heart....I miss you guys too. :( HUGS all around from the DeYoungs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear... don't let him run around barefoot in HK! So many people spit on the ground there! It's NAAAAASTY~! What if he steps on a fresh one?! YUCK!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment