4 Months

Josiah is 4 months today! 

About a month ago, I put Josiah in the exersaucer in the church nursery and he loved it! He likes to stand and look around and so it was just want he wanted. I went on craigslist the next day and bought one for $10 to have at home. Unfortunately, he didn't fit. I realized that the church nursery exersaucer seat had been stretched out due to years of kids sitting in it, which is why his feet touched the bottom. But now finally, he is long enough to reach and bottom of ours and his head is a lot more stable. He loves it! 

A couple of notes about the video... I put him in the entertainer and then walked away for a little while. When I came back, there was a puddle in the bottom. His legs weren't wet, but his diaper was very full. So somehow pee got into the bottom without really running down his legs. Weird. If you look for it, I think the video shows the wetness... and him slipping a little. Also, when he starts smiling, I'm not really sure what he's looking at, but something made him happy... maybe the beautiful flowers from my wonderful husband that are sitting on the table. :)

Comments

  1. Those things are FANTASTIC. I bought one with Edmund (should have got one for Mary and Lucy). He LIVED in it. He was happy in it. It was glorious.

    I wish I could still strap him in it now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment