Come On Over...

It's only April 7 and so far this month we've already had 10 people over on 4 different occasions for a meal or to hang out. And there are more to come, starting with Thursday when Nathan's brother and his wife arrive from Buffalo. Yay! 

Saturday night my former boss and his family came over for dinner. And their little one roamed the house and reminded me that I still do not fully understand the concept of baby proofing! Thanks for coming over!

Monday night high school friends came over and we planned our 10 year reunion. Ok, we didn't, but we thought it might be fun to do a cruise. Especially since we were considering a cruise for our senior trip, but since China was being silly and testing missiles in the waters around Taiwan, that idea was sunk. (Oh, clever me.) I thought it was fun that there was 10% of our graduating class at our house until Nathan reminded me that we are 5% of our graduating class. Thanks for coming over! Silly us, we forgot to take pictures!

Maybe with all the visitors this month, the house will stay relatively clean. Either that or my bedroom will become increasingly messy as I hide the junk from the rest of the house!

Comments

  1. You know, pics are wonderful, and I love them, of you guys and esp Josiah! But it is also great just to read what is happening too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Shannon. Do you enjoy communication via words that someone will read?

    When you were young you agreed that you love to talk. Have you transferred that love to words that will be read?

    (Of course the Big Question is "How does one make money from words that will be read?")

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment