Jeremy & Alicia

Dear Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Alicia,

Thank you for coming to visit me and my mommy and daddy. I really enjoyed listening to you sing to me!
It was fun to play with you too! And I think my mommy and daddy were happy to ignore me for a little while, knowing that there was someone else taking care of me.

Sorry about all the spit up... it's kinda just what I do. 

Thanks for taking me on my first stroller walk ever. Uncle Jeremy, maybe we can go off-roading again in something bigger than a stroller when I can sit up. 

I wasn't sure about the whole mini golf trip, but I'm glad you guys had fun.

I just had to sit in this dumb stroller the whole time.

But I got some great putting tips from daddy.

And you guys seemed to enjoy yourselves.

Maybe one day I'll be able to play with everyone and then I'll get a hole in one like my daddy.

Will you come play with me again sometime soon? Maybe one day you can make a playmate for me that I can beat up on. That sounds like fun! Well, I gotta go wiggle around some more.

Love, Josiah

Comments

  1. Josiah,

    It was really fun hanging out. You taught me many things, such as how to spit up on command. Keep taking care of your parents. If you just smile and giggle and make cute noises it will go a long way. I know it did for me.

    Much love,

    Uncle Jer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment