Fussy Part 2

I win this time, right? 

It was Sunday morning. I had been in a half-sleep daze since about 4:30. After Nathan left for church, I didn't think that I went back to sleep. But apparently I did because when I looked at the alarm clock, it was 9:18. I'm supposed to be at church at 9:30. 

So I jump out of bed, only to have to slow down again because Josiah needed to nurse. And I as sat nursing, contemplating the fastest way to get us both to church, he pooped. And I felt wet. But it was not until I got up that I understood the full extent of that wet feeling.  

And we still got to church by 10:00. 

I suppose it might have been sooner if I had not stopped to take a picture. But the picture was very necessary. 

P.S. I promise that my kid does not always poop through his diapers. He's in the right diaper size and I think I diaper him pretty tight. But based on the effort that he sometimes puts into pooping, I'd like to think that no diaper would hold it in!

Comments

  1. Ah, yes, the wounds of the warfare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely picture!!! I'm impressed that you made it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment