Easter 2009

We had a fun weekend with Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Alicia! I'll post more pictures from their visit later. But first, pictures of the little man ready for church. We didn't take a family picture since we didn't really match at all. Josiah's outfit is really more Christmasy (it also had a red sweater vest that came with it), but he obviously couldn't wear it without his current chubbiness. So here he is in all his shoed splendor. 


After church we came home and spent the afternoon fixing a Passover meal. I know we had our days a little mixed up, but it is Clifton tradition to have Passover and Sunday was the most convenient time! We had roasted lamb with a yogurt mint sauce, roasted vegetables, wild rice, bitter herbs, apple mortar stuff (charoseth), and flat bread. 


Comments

  1. What a neat tradition! Did you cook all that food? I'm totally impressed! :)
    Josiah was cute as a bug for Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all did some cooking, but Nathan is the real cook! I just follow directions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you guys so much. I can't tell how great it was to be with you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment