New hair and other news...

A couple of weeks ago, I found a hair on Josiah's neck. I pulled at the hair and found that it was my hair and was wrapped all the way around his neck! So that meant I definitely needed less hair! I waited until after Kara's wedding, but now here is my new hair... It will never look like this again because I can't be bothered to style it, but hopefully it will end up looking ok with the 2 minutes I will deal with it every day. 


In other news... Nathan's grandfather passed away Tuesday morning. His health had been failing for a while, so his death was not completely unexpected. We will be heading back to Ohio for the funeral. So after Nathan preaches on Sunday, we will go to the church Memorial Day picnic, take a nap, go to small group, and then off to the airport for a red eye flight! We'll be in Ohio until Thursday. 

Last time we flew, the security person at the airport was kind enough to point out that my driver license was expired! In fact, it expired last July! I never noticed and never received any notification. So thankfully I didn't get pulled over during the past year. That meant I couldn't drive in Louisiana, but thankfully my parents were coming to California after the wedding, so they took me to the DMV. I retook part of the written test, paid my money, took a picture and should have a new license in a few weeks! It's a good thing I can still fly with an expired license! 

And tonight, Nathan and I are going out for a date and leaving the baby at home with some friends! Yay!

Comments

  1. The hair is fabulous!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look good shannon...and dates are important. I approve. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hair! I find my hair all over Macy but I can't part with it :) Not that I do it ever but I just can't. Are you shedding? My hair is falling out in handfulls and it's so GROSS..... also, good for you for leaving the baby with friends, I'm not there yet.... we've left Macy once with my mom for Valentines dinner!! Once we're in CA with people we've known for a while then we'll be more likely to leave her! I'm sorry to hear about your husband's grandfather... Good luck on the red eye. We took it from San Fran to Washington DC and Macy slept the whole time.... she wasn't too comfortable sleeping on the boppy all night but she didn't cry!!! I will warn you that the next day may be a bit difficult but i'm sure you'll do just fine!!! Good Luck!
    Aly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment