Outtakes

In another week we will be homeless.

So I've been spending more time creating piles of stuff to get rid of than I have taking pictures. Plus, Josiah has pretty much just been watching Donald Duck recently, which doesn't make for the most interesting pictures. Although, when he spontaneously laughs at something in the "too-coon" (cartoon), I can't help but stop and smile. Maybe I'll try to catch it on video sometime.

Anyway, things are coming along and we're excited! I'm pretty proud of how well I'm doing getting rid of stuff. Since I know that if it doesn't fit in the van it's not going, I guess that is making decisions a bit easier. I'm thankful we have a car top carrier!

By the way, our only vehicle is the van, as of about 30 minutes ago. We put the car on craigslist last week and Nathan was flooded with emails about it. We were pretty picky about who we responded to, which resulted in Nathan getting some pretty angry emails from people who hadn't heard back from us. Oh well!

We had someone take a picture of the 3 of us for our recent newsletter. Maybe someday we'll actually get a professional picture of the family. The one we put in the newsletter (which was just mailed and coming your way soon!) isn't much better than these, but here are the ones we didn't choose...





Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear that Little Car has a new home. "Homeless"? Well, perhaps for a little while. You'll have much fun establishing a new home on the active side of the Pacific Ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can so relate to the homeless stage. we are praying for you as you begin your journey to hong kong and ministry in asia. so exciting to see God leading you and providing for you along your journey. we are anxious to have you here with us!! "aunt" merrilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how, especially visible in the last photo, the little neon blue nutcracker has snuck into your family like some kind of deranged Christmas gnome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment